Piano students around the globe are practicing like never before, and until now nobody could
explain why. Here’s the truth…
Turn up your computer’s volume.
88 piano practice exercises that will exhilarate, motivate, and inspire piano students to practice every single day… with no hassle, no struggle, no prodding, and no bribing!
You need this book if your students:
- go days (or even a week) without cracking their piano book.
- are reluctant to perfect and polish their pieces.
- battle with their parents daily over piano practice.
- are prepping for exams, festivals, or competitions and need new ways to bring life to old pieces.
Left Leg Rockin’ Rhythm
Everybody and their dog can clap a rhythm, so we want to know… can your students hop a rhythm? In this piano practice exercise we are going to help your students build some serious left leg strength as they hop the left hand rhythm of their practice piece.
Let’s Get Dizzy
Playing piano requires intense mental focus that can only be learned through rigorous training. So, how do you train your students’ brains to play piano? By getting a little dizzy of course. Disclaimer: Practice at your own risk! We will not be held responsible if your piano students end up looking a little green.
Calling Aunt Gladys
Nobody likes to pick up the phone and hear the annoying voice of a telemarketer… but sweet piano sounds?… that might get some attention. In this piano practice exercise an impromptu performance by phone will definitely inspire your students to tickle the ivories.
San Antonio, Texas
- You can print this puppy until your printer blows up… and beyond! Because it is available as an instantly downloadable eBook, when you purchase Shhhh… Your Piano Teacher Thinks This Is Practice you also receive a license to print unlimited copies… forever (as long as they’re for use in your private studio with your personal students).
- We guarantee this book will inspire your students to practice. In fact… if your students don’t start practicing more often and more efficiently immediately after using this book simply return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund!