You May Also Like…
- Discover the Secrets to
Piano Teaching SuccessAn Exciting Adventure,
A Lifetime of Composing!Pssst... Your Piano Teacher
Thinks This Is TheorySHHHH... Your Piano Teacher
Thinks This Is PracticePiano Music For BoysPiano for Preschoolers
Category Archives: Piano Practice Exercises
I run every single day of my life… no exceptions. And while I’d like to say it’s for the joy of running, to be honest, it’s more about the joy of eating. Running every day means I can eat whatever … Continue reading
For 30 minutes (maybe 45) each week, the piano education of your students rests firmly in your capable hands. After that, you must put your faith in your students’ memory and your written notes to carry the torch until you … Continue reading
Your new piano student arrives for the first time like a ball of passionate energy. Big smiles and keen interest give all indications that this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship! And then the second lesson arrives… Everything you … Continue reading
Our studio is looking very festive this week! October 1st marked the start of our Pump-kin up the Practice incentive program and we launched with an explosion of everything orange! Our piano kids were excited to see something new and this … Continue reading
What happens at home once your piano student leaves your studio? Do they practice diligently every day? Do they remember 3 days post-lesson that they haven’t retrieved their books from the car? Do they cram a week’s worth of practice … Continue reading
We all know how to teach piano. But do you know how to teach your piano students to practice? If you’re finding yourself stuck in the never-ending cycle of simply relying on practice minutes per day or number of days … Continue reading
Do your piano students forget to practice the piano? Maybe they do… but many don’t. Many are simply sooooooo busy with ballet, soccer, school, dinner, playdates, carpooling, homework… that finding time is difficult. We could write an entire post on over-scheduled … Continue reading
I wish I had the time to do a study; it would be titled “The Effectiveness of Piano Practice as Determined by Physical Piano Placement and Parental Involvement.” Although I’m not feeling too guilty about not having the time to … Continue reading
Piano Hands Shouldn’t Flip Burgers: If teaching piano is your dream, we are here to tell you it is within your reach! You have spent years perfecting your piano...
The Adventures of Fearless Fortissimo – Piano Music For Boys: These revolutionary new music books put the adventure into learning piano. They are the...
WunderKeys Piano For Preschoolers: Give your student a head start in music, math, and life with our innovative new piano program for preschoolers.
- This Piano Lesson Printable Will Leave You A-Mazed... : Do you sometimes wonder why you even bother to write lesson notes for your piano students? You can tell they haven't been read each week......
- How Bach Can Help You Dig Out of the Snow: It's been a rough winter! Piano teachers have dealt with snow, ice rain, flooding and power outages. If you are one of the thousands of pian...
- How To Give Your Audience The Giggles: Spring recitals this year are going to leave friends and families rolling in the aisles. Why? Because piano students everywhere will be pe...
- The Magic of Teaching Piano Using Mirroring: I spend quite a bit of time working with my piano kids on developing fluency in their playing. Why? Because there's benefits for everyone wh...
- Blog (28)
- Composing with Piano Students (11)
- Finding Piano Students (16)
- How To Teach Piano (53)
- How to teach piano theory (7)
- Innovative Teaching Ideas (61)
- Lesson Activities (29)
- Marketing and Advertising (37)
- Monday Morning Master Class (1)
- Music For Good (5)
- Piano Books (6)
- Piano Fluff (49)
- Piano Lesson Printables (1)
- Piano Music for Boys (2)
- Piano Practice Exercises (14)
- Piano Recitals (8)
- Piano Repertoire (8)
- Piano Students (63)
- Piano Studio Websites (3)
- Piano Teaching Business (81)
- Piano Teaching FAQ (16)
- Piano Teaching Games (29)
- Piano Teaching Tips (125)
- Piano Technique Bootcamp (10)
- Power of Music (14)
- Resources (34)
- Teach Piano Today Idea Swap (12)
- Teach Piano Today Podcasts (14)
- TeachPianoToday Idea Swap (2)
- Technology and Piano Teaching (1)
- The Piano Teaching Guide (3)
- TPT Contest (5)
- Uncategorized (43)