You May Also Like…
- Discover the Secrets to
Piano Teaching SuccessAn Exciting Adventure,
A Lifetime of Composing!Pssst... Your Piano Teacher
Thinks This Is TheorySHHHH... Your Piano Teacher
Thinks This Is PracticePiano Music For BoysPiano for Preschoolers
Category Archives: Piano Students
Students who struggle despite their best efforts break my heart. If you happen to feel the same way about your stoic strugglers, then I have a quick little strategy to share that will make you feel good, me feel good, … Continue reading
I hate car seats. If it weren’t for the inevitable massive clouds of black smoke, I would seriously consider hosting a seat-burning party when our girls finally graduate to car seat freedom. Yesterday I just about lost my mind over … Continue reading
Before I taught my first adult piano lesson I thought I might pass out. I was so nervous. She was old enough to be my mom. I was young enough to think that it mattered. What if she didn’t … Continue reading
I taught a transfer student recently who was an absolute delight. She also happened to arrive with a piano book full of pieces with every single note either numbered or named. Every. Single. Note. This is going to be a project. If … Continue reading
I have always dreamed of owning a dog that would become my running companion; a happy tail-wagging friend that would trot happily by my side. A Goldendoodle seemed like the perfect fit… a medium sized dog with a decent amount … Continue reading
If you have a piano studio full of teenagers I would bet dollars to dimes that you are one heck of a teacher! Young piano students can be difficult to manage but easy to please. On the flip side, teenage … Continue reading
January is about new beginnings; new plans, new resolutions… the promise of spring. And there’s nothing worse than a student who drags in a tattered and torn piano binder to their first lesson in the new year; papers, not-so-sticky stickers … Continue reading
Piano Hands Shouldn’t Flip Burgers: If teaching piano is your dream, we are here to tell you it is within your reach! You have spent years perfecting your piano...
The Adventures of Fearless Fortissimo – Piano Music For Boys: These revolutionary new music books put the adventure into learning piano. They are the...
WunderKeys Piano For Preschoolers: Give your student a head start in music, math, and life with our innovative new piano program for preschoolers.
- This Piano Lesson Printable Will Leave You A-Mazed... : Do you sometimes wonder why you even bother to write lesson notes for your piano students? You can tell they haven't been read each week......
- How Bach Can Help You Dig Out of the Snow: It's been a rough winter! Piano teachers have dealt with snow, ice rain, flooding and power outages. If you are one of the thousands of pian...
- How To Give Your Audience The Giggles: Spring recitals this year are going to leave friends and families rolling in the aisles. Why? Because piano students everywhere will be pe...
- The Magic of Teaching Piano Using Mirroring: I spend quite a bit of time working with my piano kids on developing fluency in their playing. Why? Because there's benefits for everyone wh...
- Blog (28)
- Composing with Piano Students (11)
- Finding Piano Students (16)
- How To Teach Piano (53)
- How to teach piano theory (7)
- Innovative Teaching Ideas (61)
- Lesson Activities (29)
- Marketing and Advertising (37)
- Monday Morning Master Class (1)
- Music For Good (5)
- Piano Books (6)
- Piano Fluff (49)
- Piano Lesson Printables (1)
- Piano Music for Boys (2)
- Piano Practice Exercises (14)
- Piano Recitals (8)
- Piano Repertoire (8)
- Piano Students (63)
- Piano Studio Websites (3)
- Piano Teaching Business (81)
- Piano Teaching FAQ (16)
- Piano Teaching Games (29)
- Piano Teaching Tips (125)
- Piano Technique Bootcamp (10)
- Power of Music (14)
- Resources (34)
- Teach Piano Today Idea Swap (12)
- Teach Piano Today Podcasts (14)
- TeachPianoToday Idea Swap (2)
- Technology and Piano Teaching (1)
- The Piano Teaching Guide (3)
- TPT Contest (5)
- Uncategorized (43)