- Discover the Secrets to
Piano Teaching SuccessAn Exciting Adventure,
A Lifetime of Composing!Pssst... Your Piano Teacher
Thinks This Is TheorySHHHH... Your Piano Teacher
Thinks This Is PracticePiano Music For BoysPiano for Preschoolers
Category Archives: Piano Students
We spend a lot of time talking about what happens during the piano lessons you teach… but do you think about what happens after you finish the lesson? Did you know that the way you say goodbye to your piano … Continue reading
In today’s post I’m going to outline some fantastic strategies for teaching piano students with learning challenges. But can I tell you a secret? These strategies should be used with each and every piano student you teach. You see, the … Continue reading
I have two daughters, Lexi (6) and Halle (2). My brother has two sons, Braiden (5) and Nate (2). Our kids are best friends who spend a ton of time together. And as great as they get along, they really … Continue reading
When was the last time someone truly took the time to celebrate you? Probably your last Birthday? And didn’t it feel good when an entire day was dedicated to just you? Kids feel the same way… and with this piano teaching idea … Continue reading
I’m sure many of you have encountered teen beginners or transfer students who can either play anything by ear but are completely lost when you give them a piece of sheet music or can play off of sheet music but … Continue reading
Your child has a piano practice tank. It’s usually about 3/4 full; fun pieces, enjoyable lesson activities and a love for music keep your kiddies motoring. But occasionally that Piano Practice Tank dips below half… and the indicator light comes … Continue reading
I love books, Andrea loves books, and our girls love books. If not for two year old Halle’s desire to pull each and every book from its shelf we could easily waste away an entire Saturday afternoon in a bookstore. … Continue reading
We’ve written before about the importance of a polished and professional looking piano studio and how it gives the impression that you’ve got “everything under control”. But there is one place in your studio, where clutter is a thing of … Continue reading
Piano Hands Shouldn’t Flip Burgers: If teaching piano is your dream, we are here to tell you it is within your reach! You have spent years perfecting your piano...
The Adventures of Fearless Fortissimo – Piano Music For Boys: These revolutionary new music books put the adventure into learning piano. They are the...
WunderKeys Piano For Preschoolers: Give your student a head start in music, math, and life with our innovative new piano program for preschoolers.
- Tune-Up Your Piano Business With These 5 Articles...: As you drift toward the holiday season it's a great time to be looking forward; it's a great time to be revising and re-thinking before the ...
- The Science of The Piano Student-Send Off: We spend a lot of time talking about what happens during the piano lessons you teach... but do you think about what happens after you finish...
- Tips for Ticks: How to Teach Piano Kids To Use a Metronome: My youngest daughter, Halle, has her eye on my metronome... she swipes it every chance she gets. And then we find her in her bedroom where ...
- How To Keep Your Recital Great 'Til The Last Drop: The start of your piano recital is minutes away. The seats are filled and now it’s standing room only. You’re starting to sweat while kickin...
- Blog (28)
- Composing with Piano Students (7)
- Finding Piano Students (16)
- How To Teach Piano (50)
- How to teach piano theory (4)
- Innovative Teaching Ideas (57)
- Lesson Activities (26)
- Marketing and Advertising (37)
- Monday Morning Master Class (1)
- Music For Good (5)
- Piano Books (5)
- Piano Fluff (46)
- Piano Music for Boys (2)
- Piano Practice Exercises (13)
- Piano Recitals (7)
- Piano Repertoire (7)
- Piano Students (56)
- Piano Studio Websites (3)
- Piano Teaching Business (76)
- Piano Teaching FAQ (15)
- Piano Teaching Games (27)
- Piano Teaching Tips (121)
- Piano Technique Bootcamp (10)
- Power of Music (13)
- Resources (33)
- Teach Piano Today Idea Swap (12)
- Teach Piano Today Podcasts (13)
- TeachPianoToday Idea Swap (2)
- Technology and Piano Teaching (1)
- The Piano Teaching Guide (3)
- TPT Contest (5)
- Uncategorized (42)