If you’re not composing with your piano students already, that’s about to change …
Turn up your computer’s volume.
The Curious Case of Muttzart and Ratmaninoff takes kids ages 7 to 11 on an exciting adventure into the world of composing. Using quick whit, creative design, and clever scaffolding, our composing resource moves piano students from creating simple building blocks to composing all-out piano pieces of their very own.
When You Buy The Book We’ll Send You …
- 12 weeks of activities that take students with no knowledge of composing and turns them into real-deal composers.
- an exciting resource that gets kids writing music from Day One!
- educationally sound music instruction wrapped up in a package of creativity, intrigue and excitement.
- instant access (you can download it now and starting using it right away!)
- a detailed teacher’s guide that helps you through every single lesson.
- our immediate support if you ever have any questions.
And Now For The Best Part…
- You can print this puppy until your printer blows up… and beyond! Because it is available as an instantly downloadable eBook, when you purchase The Curious Case of Muttzart and Ratmaninoff you also receive a license to print unlimited copies… forever (as long as they’re for use in your private studio with your personal students).
- Cat lovers offended by the “sinister portrayal” of Ratmaninoff can receive a full refund. In fact… we’ll happily refund anyone who doesn’t like this product for any reason!