For the first time in the history of piano education, kids are jumping (yes, jumping!) for joy when it’s time to do theory. Here’s why…
Turn up your computer’s volume.
88 piano theory exercises that will revolutionize the way your students learn theory. Moaning, groaning, and grumbling will be replaced with giggling, laughing, and… learning!!
You need this book if your students:
- start to cry when you break out the dusty, old theory books.
- get bored or restless when using a workbook.
- are struggling learners because they don’t understand the “math” behind the music.
- are prepping for exams, festivals, or competitions and need motivation to pay attention to the details on their page.
Do your students breeze by all those dynamic markings on their page without a backwards glance? Once they become a Piano Action Star they’ll be noticing those mp’s and ff’s like never before! In this exercise, your students’ awareness of dynamics will be heightened as exciting imagery captures their interest.
Your “Piano Action Stars” will soon become “Dynamic Dynamos” with this theory exercise fresh in their minds!
The ability to feel the underlying beat of music is integral to your piano students’ success as a musician – but how do you teach this in an interesting way? Get your student up off the bench and create some powerful memories with this wacky and fun activity.
Waltzing is a thing of the past… we’re swinging method books to ¾ time… and loving it!
Discussing half steps and whole steps with your student can be preeee-tty dry. If you catch your students’ eyes glazing over with boredom, grab this sheet and whip off their socks! After this activity, they’ll remember the concept of half-steps forever (and you’ll be reminded of the reason socks were invented in the first place!)
Don’t be surprised if your piano students are barefoot and begging for more theory after this lesson!
Bringing intervals off the page and back onto the piano helps your piano students to connect their theory knowledge with what they see in their method book. This game will have you both rolling with glee as you use a die and your interval prowess to climb Mt. Piano.
This piano theory activity involves rappelling. We’re fairly sure that that’s never been said before.
- You can print this puppy until your printer blows up… and beyond! Because we’ve made it available as an instantly downloadable eBook, when you purchase Pssst… Your Piano Teacher Thinks This Is Theory you also receive a license to print unlimited copies… forever (as long as they’re for use in your private studio with your personal students).
- We guarantee this book will make learning theory an exciting, enjoyable experience that is absolutely, positively, most definitely, NOT BORING! In fact… if your students don’t think this is the FUNNEST THEORY BOOK EVER we’ll process a full refund for you!
- Click on the speech bubble below (or click here) to get your copy today!