I kind of have a thing for print advertising. Every time I create a new ad or article for our music school, I feel like an artist sitting down at an easel. For me, advertising is as much about building brand awareness as it is about actually signing up new piano students.
Will every piano ad trigger that magic button that makes your phone ring off the hook? Of course not! But rest assured if you design a piano ad that could hang in the halls of the Louvre, you are shedding some seriously positive light on your piano teaching business. First impressions count… and often first impressions come from your print advertising.
Today we’re sharing 5 tips you can keep in mind as you sit down to create your latest piano studio ad.
5 Helpful Tips For Piano Teaching Ad Design
1. Your piano advertising needs an image AND that image must convey a positive message to the reader. Make sure your images are really attractive… this can make all the difference.
2. Always include a “call to action”. Readers of your piano ad need to be explicitly told what to do. This can be as simple as “Sign Up Now”.
3. Clearly state your COMPELLING offer. Too many piano teachers compose ads that simply advertise piano lessons… there is no real offer. When advertising piano lessons, always include an offer or incentive for people to give piano lessons a try (for example “Two free lessons for new students who begin before September 23!).
4. Display multiple avenues for getting in touch with your piano studio. In this day and age, a phone number just won’t cut it. Let potential piano students sign up online, over email, or by phone.
5. Brand your piano studio. If you do not yet have a logo for your piano studio, go get one designed. Every piece of advertising that you display needs a logo and slogan so that potential piano students can clearly identify with you.
Or… Let Us Do It For You!
Did you know that teachers who use the WunderKeys books have access to 4 beautifully-designed advertising templates? Did you know they’re fully-editable to include your own studio information and they’re all FREE?! It’s just one more perk to using our preschool and primer-level method books! Find out more at www.wunderkeys.com.