As you drift toward the holiday season it’s a great time to be looking forward; it’s a great time to be revising and re-thinking before the new year.
A Great Piano Studio is One That Evolves
One of the biggest pieces of advice we give to piano teachers who email us looking for help in growing their piano teaching studio is to be open to new ideas, to embrace different ways of doing things and to continue to evolve. If you’re in a place where you’re feeling stale, or if your student list is not quite where it needs to be, then check out the following round-up to get you on the right track:
Piano Teaching Business Advice Round-up
1. Needing to update your studio policies? Click here first for some great advice.
2. Not always “closing the sale” when new clients email? This fabulous email template will help.
3. Need to add clarity to your advertising efforts? We’ll help you create a mission statement here.
4. Dream of having a waiting list? It may be closer than you think!
5. Could one of these 5 things be holding you back from Piano Studio Awesomeness? Find out here.
It’s never too early or too late to make changes! So click away on the links above and see what just a few small adjustments to your piano teaching business practices can do for you!