Little kids express themselves in the funniest ways. Take our daughter Lexi for example; whenever something wonderful and exciting happens, she gets overwhelmed with joy and starts making everyone cards. She just has the need to make everyone around her feel as good as she does.
Well today, Andrea and I feel just like Lexi does when Grandpa surprises her with a trip to the Dairy Queen. Because today is the last day of International Week of the Piano Geek and we are overwhelmed with joy at the response it has received! It has been an incredible experience interacting with such a passionate community of piano teachers.
To share our “feel good” mood we’ve posted links below to 5 of our happiest, and certainly most popular, piano teaching posts. Hope you enjoy!
Let the Good Feelings Begin
1. I bet everyone can relate to this piano teaching post:
The 7 Craziest Piano Lessons I have Ever Taught
2. This post title says it all:
Apparently Nobody Likes To Teach A Nose Picker
3. I wrote this post after my Grandma passed away last year:
Thank You For Giving Me Music – A Tribute To My Grandma
4. Read this post and rekindle your passion for piano teaching:
7 Tips For Falling In Love With Your Piano Studio All Over Again
5. Read this post then give yourself a great big hug… you’re making a difference:
Be Your Piano Students’ Piece Of Chalk