Christmas is a distant memory. Spring is still a long way away. Everyone is desperate for a break in routine that might add a bit of excitement.
Enter Valentine’s Day… with it’s explosion of cards and treats. It’s great fun for kids, and it’s a great respite from an otherwise humdrum month. But it can also be a great deal of work if you are a piano teacher looking to please 10, 20, or 30+ students!
So, to help you bring smiles to your piano student’s faces this Valentine’s Day (without exerting too much effort) we’re sharing sets of super-cute, piano-themed Valentines Day Cards that you can simply print out, attach to a small gift or treat and send home with your students next week!
Printable Piano Student Valentines
Giving a small treat to your piano students on Valentine’s Day is a great way to say “I appreciate you and enjoy your company.” and these printable cards are an easy way to quickly personalize a small, inexpensive item.
We have created two sets of Valentine’s Day cards that you can print out and use in your studio. The first set is for students of all ages and the second set is for any teachers who use our WunderKeys Piano For Preschoolers method books. Click on the images below to download the pdf of your desired set. Print these files double-sided.
How To Use Our Piano Student Valentines
You can attach our small Valentine’s Day cards to any treat you think your piano students might enjoy. If you need some ideas, check out the list below:
- A special gel pen, pencil or highlighter they can use during home practice
- A pack of music-themed stickers
- A small food treat (chocolate, crackers, fruit snacks etc.) *ask about food allergies if you are unsure
- A specially-selected piece of digitally-licensed sheet music.. perhaps one from PianoBookClub 🙂
- A photograph of your student at the piano (after obtaining parental permission to take photographs)
- A small “practice pal” stuffy (find a plethora of small stuffed animals at your Dollar Store at this time of year)
Looking for More Valentine’s Day Fun?
While you’re celebrating with gifts, you can also include some Valentine’s Day themed fun with a couple of our printable activities we’ve shared in past blog posts! Create a love of improv with our Valentines Day-Themed Improv Activity available here and hone-in on note-reading with our Puppy Love Printable Piano Game here. Break up the February blues and have some fun!
And now we want to know… How do YOU celebrate Valentine’s Day in your studio? Do you give gifts, decorate, play special games, play Valentine’s Day-themed music? We’d love to hear from you! Share in the comments below.