Trevor and I love what we do. We love bringing exciting music to your studios. Our only regret is that we rarely get to see students outside of our local community perform our music.
But WunderKiddos live well beyond our little island.
With students in Piano (Texas), Shubenacadie (Nova Scotia), Juno (Alaska), Kaiserslautern (Germany), Oconomowoc (Wisconsin), Antwerp (Belgium) and Helsinki (Finland) to name a few, it would be our dream to circle the globe, watching live WunderKeys performances.
Unfortunately, such a “round the world” trip is going to have to wait.
In the meantime, today we would like your help in allowing us to celebrate your WunderKeys students with special recital certificates, personalized for your students with a message from Trevor and me.
If this sounds fun, and you think your students might like to hear from us, read today’s post below.
Let’s Celebrate Those Wonderful WunderKeys Performances!
Because it is going to take a few lifetimes to collect enough Air Miles to attend WunderKeys recitals in person, the next best thing is when teachers share performances of their students in our Facebook groups.
Beginning today, any piano teacher who shares a video of a WunderKeys performance in our WunderKeys Teen Facebook group or our WunderKeys For Piano Teachers Facebook Group will receive a recital certificate with a personalized message for the student in the video!
Specifically, here is how it will work:
- To begin, you must get parental permission to 1) share a video of a student, and 2) share the student’s first name (only). Having the student’s first name will allow us to personalize the certificate.
- Once permission is obtained, upload a WunderKeys performance video to the WunderKeys Teen Facebook group or the WunderKeys For Piano Teachers Facebook Group. If you do not have a recital performance video you can record a “repeat” performance during the student’s next lesson.
- In the Facebook post, you must post, “shared with parental permission”, along with the name of the piano piece.
- After viewing the video, Trevor and I will create a recital certificate with a personalized message to your student, sharing our positive reactions to her performance.
- Finally, Trevor and I will send you the certificate in a Facebook message which can be printed out and delivered to your student.
Trevor and I really hope you take the time to share some performances! They really do bring us so much joy 🙂