The holiday season is a time to not only give presents, but to also give thanks. And Trevor and I feel very, very thankful for the Teach Piano Today and WunderKeys communities.
Over the last two months, we have grown our WunderKeys Intermediate Piano Program with the release of three books; completing our Intermediate Level 1 and 2 collections.
Each book shot up the Amazon Bestseller Charts, thanks to the support from all of the teachers who read our blogs and hang out with us in our Facebook groups.
Bringing relevancy to teen piano lessons has been our goal and our dream for years. And, because of all of you who use our resources and support our books, teens are coming around to piano lessons like never before.
None of this could have happened without you! So, to express our most sincere thanks, today we want to share with you and your teen students our classical pop rendition of Greensleeves.
This December, Put Some Pop Into Holiday Piano Music
Greensleeves: A Holiday Pop Piano Solo is composed for students who have completed our WunderKeys Intermediate Level 1 books and are working in Level 2.
While it’s probably too late to make this a recital piece, we hope Greensleeves can be used as a focus for after-recital lessons, a piece to be played at Church, or a musical gift your teens can perform for their families and friends.
Composed in the key of A Minor, Greensleeves explores left-hand arpeggios and rhythms in 6/8 time. You can listen to an audio preview of today’s holiday pop piano solo below:
To download Greensleeves: A Classical Pop Holiday Solo click here or on the following image.
This January, Switch Your Teens To WunderKeys
Are your teens happy with their current method books? Do your teens arrive at your studio every week excited and inspired to learn? If not, it’s probably time to make the switch to WunderKeys.
The WunderKeys Intermediate Piano Program is divided into four levels (1 – 4). Each level contains the books listed below. You’ll notice that by January, three of the four levels will be ready for your students.
Intermediate Level 1
- WunderKeys Intermediate Pop Studies For Piano 1 (Available on Amazon)
- An Intermediate Performance Companion For Pop Studies 1 (Available on Amazon)
Intermediate Level 2
- WunderKeys Intermediate Pop Studies For Piano 2 (Available on Amazon)
- An Intermediate Performance Companion For Pop Studies 2 (Available on Amazon)
Intermediate Level 3
- WunderKeys Intermediate Pop Studies For Piano 3 (Coming this January)
- An Intermediate Performance Companion For Pop Studies 3 (Coming this January)
Intermediate Level 4
- WunderKeys Intermediate Pop Studies For Piano 4 (September 2020)
- An Intermediate Performance Companion For Pop Studies 4 (September 2020)