You May Also Like…
- Discover the Secrets to
Piano Teaching SuccessAn Exciting Adventure,
A Lifetime of Composing!Pssst... Your Piano Teacher
Thinks This Is TheorySHHHH... Your Piano Teacher
Thinks This Is PracticePiano Music For BoysPiano for Preschoolers
Category Archives: Music For Good
I bet you’d love to get more piano students. Well believe it or not, that is merely a side effect, albeit a wonderful one, of today’s announcement! Today we’re excited to announce the launch of our newest project. In fact, … Continue reading
Miracles take place every day in our piano studios… and while they may not be as grand as the Statue of Zeus or the Pyramids of Giza, they are “wonders” all the same. I’m all about celebrating the positives of … Continue reading
If you spend any amount of time reading piano teaching blogs on the internet, you have no doubt come across Natalie Wickham’s Music Matters Blog. As a pioneer in the field, Natalie has been sharing fantastic piano teaching tips since … Continue reading
May we never underestimate the power of music. James Richardson, a Canadian piper in World War 1, certainly didn’t. In the bloody Battle of the Somme, the 20 year old Canadian stood atop the trenches in full view of the … Continue reading
Begin with the end in mind… a mantra followed by so many looking to achieve success. When I start teaching piano to new students I always begin with the SAME end in mind… and it has brought me a lot … Continue reading
Playing for Change Day is less than a week away. The schedule is tight and your piano studios probably just got rolling after summer break, but if you could swing it, what a great thing to be a part of. … Continue reading
Piano Hands Shouldn’t Flip Burgers: If teaching piano is your dream, we are here to tell you it is within your reach! You have spent years perfecting your piano...
The Adventures of Fearless Fortissimo – Piano Music For Boys: These revolutionary new music books put the adventure into learning piano. They are the...
WunderKeys Piano For Preschoolers: Give your student a head start in music, math, and life with our innovative new piano program for preschoolers.
- How Bach Can Help You Dig Out of the Snow: It's been a rough winter! Piano teachers have dealt with snow, ice rain, flooding and power outages. If you are one of the thousands of pian...
- How To Give Your Audience The Giggles: Spring recitals this year are going to leave friends and families rolling in the aisles. Why? Because piano students everywhere will be pe...
- The Magic of Teaching Piano Using Mirroring: I spend quite a bit of time working with my piano kids on developing fluency in their playing. Why? Because there's benefits for everyone wh...
- Your Burning Piano Teaching Questions Answered: About three times a year we reach out to the Teach Piano Today community; asking our readers to submit their burning piano teaching question...
- Blog (28)
- Composing with Piano Students (11)
- Finding Piano Students (16)
- How To Teach Piano (53)
- How to teach piano theory (7)
- Innovative Teaching Ideas (61)
- Lesson Activities (29)
- Marketing and Advertising (37)
- Monday Morning Master Class (1)
- Music For Good (5)
- Piano Books (6)
- Piano Fluff (49)
- Piano Music for Boys (2)
- Piano Practice Exercises (14)
- Piano Recitals (8)
- Piano Repertoire (8)
- Piano Students (63)
- Piano Studio Websites (3)
- Piano Teaching Business (81)
- Piano Teaching FAQ (16)
- Piano Teaching Games (29)
- Piano Teaching Tips (125)
- Piano Technique Bootcamp (10)
- Power of Music (14)
- Resources (34)
- Teach Piano Today Idea Swap (12)
- Teach Piano Today Podcasts (14)
- TeachPianoToday Idea Swap (2)
- Technology and Piano Teaching (1)
- The Piano Teaching Guide (3)
- TPT Contest (5)
- Uncategorized (43)