- Discover the Secrets to
Piano Teaching SuccessAn Exciting Adventure,
A Lifetime of Composing!Pssst... Your Piano Teacher
Thinks This Is TheorySHHHH... Your Piano Teacher
Thinks This Is PracticePiano Music For BoysPiano for Preschoolers
Category Archives: Piano Teaching Games
Nobody enjoys waiting. Whether you’re in a doctor’s office or a piano studio, waiting is boring. For young children, waiting is really boring. So, to combat the boredom, we’ve created a fun little game and free piano printable you can … Continue reading
Here in Canada it’s definitely starting to feel like winter. And while we don’t live in an igloo or ride a dog sled to work, but we are feeling a tad bit frosty here in the Great White North! And … Continue reading
One of the questions we are asked most frequently is how to make note reading easier for piano students. While you certainly want to approach note reading in a way that emphasizes in-context learning, piano students also just need lots … Continue reading
I have been using your tips for a few weeks and they are working! Thank you very much. BUT WAIT! I have one question. I was wondering if you knew of any fun ways to teach young students how to … Continue reading
Save your coffee money this morning, because for just $10.00 we have a week’s worth of piano lesson ideas that will make your piano kids motivated, excited, enthusiastic, happy, gleeful… and a little bit smarter. Here’s how to teach a … Continue reading
I haven’t bought a scratch and win for years… but the last time I did I won a free ticket 3 times in a row. By the 3rd time I cashed it in for a free ticket I was fully … Continue reading
Teaching your piano students to recognize harmonic and melodic intervals has many wonderful benefits. Not only will they be more efficient note readers, but they also become better sight-readers and more fluid players. If we could all have piano students … Continue reading
Teaching beginning piano students to read music using steps and skips leads to more fluent playing and better sight-readers. Just as they need to be able to recognize steps and skips on their music, they also need to apply this … Continue reading
Piano Hands Shouldn’t Flip Burgers: If teaching piano is your dream, we are here to tell you it is within your reach! You have spent years perfecting your piano...
The Adventures of Fearless Fortissimo – Piano Music For Boys: These revolutionary new music books put the adventure into learning piano. They are the...
WunderKeys Piano For Preschoolers: Give your student a head start in music, math, and life with our innovative new piano program for preschoolers.
- The Science of The Piano Student-Send Off: We spend a lot of time talking about what happens during the piano lessons you teach... but do you think about what happens after you finish...
- Tips for Ticks: How to Teach Piano Kids To Use a Metronome: My youngest daughter, Halle, has her eye on my metronome... she swipes it every chance she gets. And then we find her in her bedroom where ...
- How To Keep Your Recital Great 'Til The Last Drop: The start of your piano recital is minutes away. The seats are filled and now it’s standing room only. You’re starting to sweat while kickin...
- Office Hour Sanity for Piano Teachers; 3 Ways to Steal Back Your Time: Reader Question: "My biggest piano pain point is parents who can't tell time. They come early to lessons and stay late wanting to talk. It...
- Blog (28)
- Composing with Piano Students (7)
- Finding Piano Students (16)
- How To Teach Piano (50)
- How to teach piano theory (4)
- Innovative Teaching Ideas (57)
- Lesson Activities (26)
- Marketing and Advertising (37)
- Monday Morning Master Class (1)
- Music For Good (5)
- Piano Books (5)
- Piano Fluff (46)
- Piano Music for Boys (2)
- Piano Practice Exercises (13)
- Piano Recitals (7)
- Piano Repertoire (7)
- Piano Students (56)
- Piano Studio Websites (3)
- Piano Teaching Business (75)
- Piano Teaching FAQ (15)
- Piano Teaching Games (27)
- Piano Teaching Tips (121)
- Piano Technique Bootcamp (10)
- Power of Music (13)
- Resources (33)
- Teach Piano Today Idea Swap (12)
- Teach Piano Today Podcasts (13)
- TeachPianoToday Idea Swap (2)
- Technology and Piano Teaching (1)
- The Piano Teaching Guide (3)
- TPT Contest (5)
- Uncategorized (42)