- Discover the Secrets to
Piano Teaching SuccessAn Exciting Adventure,
A Lifetime of Composing!Pssst... Your Piano Teacher
Thinks This Is TheorySHHHH... Your Piano Teacher
Thinks This Is PracticePiano Music For BoysPiano for Preschoolers
Category Archives: Finding Piano Students
If you’re a devoted Teach Piano Today reader, you have no doubt noticed seasonal trends in our posting schedule. In February our posts often revolve around keeping piano lessons fresh and exciting while in June we often share tips for … Continue reading
I don’t think it will come as a shock to anyone to learn that one of the biggest challenges piano teachers face is finding piano students. But it doesn’t have to be difficult, and it doesn’t have to ruin your sleep at … Continue reading
Your phone rings… it’s a potential student! You talk some details and then you arrange an interview. For all intents and purposes this is a “done deal”. As long as the child isn’t hanging from your studio chandelier by the … Continue reading
Did you know that a sugar maple tree must be 50 years old before its sap can be safely harvested for maple syrup? I did. Yup… I knew that because I toured a sugar maple farm on a recent vacation. … Continue reading
It’s the perfect time of year to shake the dust off your piano studio. Follow our 7 day plan to make your piano studio more profitable, more efficient and more visible in your community. Day 1: ”Does This Brochure Make … Continue reading
Here at TeachPianoToday.com we have a challenge for you this coming weekend: set aside two hours of your time… open your window and… PRACTICE! Yes, you heard us. It’s time to steal some moments for yourself on the piano. Sound … Continue reading
Have you met the WunderKeys Piano for Preschoolers finger friends yet? If not, allow me to introduce Thumbelina, Pointer Panda, Middleton Mouse, Ringo Raccoon and Pinky Pig. You’ll want to get to know these guys… because they have the potential … Continue reading
People can’t help but make snap judgements. It’s human nature… which is why it’s important to remember that potential students are making judgements on you and your piano teaching business before they even meet you! So how can you control what … Continue reading
Piano Hands Shouldn’t Flip Burgers: If teaching piano is your dream, we are here to tell you it is within your reach! You have spent years perfecting your piano...
The Adventures of Fearless Fortissimo – Piano Music For Boys: These revolutionary new music books put the adventure into learning piano. They are the...
WunderKeys Piano For Preschoolers: Give your student a head start in music, math, and life with our innovative new piano program for preschoolers.
- The Piano Teacher's Guide to The Stage Fright Monster: Sometimes, no matter how well prepared your student may be, the Stage Fright Monster takes hold. You're mid-recital and you glance over to y...
- God Rest Ye Merry Hummingbirds... Composing Fun With Christmas Tunes: If you like to include composing and improvisation in your piano lessons... or, if you've always wanted to but just haven't started, then th...
- What?! I Have One More Piano Lesson To Go? (How To Fill The Final Lesson): In a perfect world your piano students would present a brilliant recital, you'd wish your studio families a happy holiday and then promptly ...
- Tune-Up Your Piano Business With These 5 Articles...: As you drift toward the holiday season it's a great time to be looking forward; it's a great time to be revising and re-thinking before the ...
- Blog (28)
- Composing with Piano Students (9)
- Finding Piano Students (16)
- How To Teach Piano (50)
- How to teach piano theory (4)
- Innovative Teaching Ideas (57)
- Lesson Activities (27)
- Marketing and Advertising (37)
- Monday Morning Master Class (1)
- Music For Good (5)
- Piano Books (5)
- Piano Fluff (46)
- Piano Music for Boys (2)
- Piano Practice Exercises (13)
- Piano Recitals (8)
- Piano Repertoire (7)
- Piano Students (56)
- Piano Studio Websites (3)
- Piano Teaching Business (76)
- Piano Teaching FAQ (15)
- Piano Teaching Games (27)
- Piano Teaching Tips (121)
- Piano Technique Bootcamp (10)
- Power of Music (13)
- Resources (33)
- Teach Piano Today Idea Swap (12)
- Teach Piano Today Podcasts (13)
- TeachPianoToday Idea Swap (2)
- Technology and Piano Teaching (1)
- The Piano Teaching Guide (3)
- TPT Contest (5)
- Uncategorized (42)