You May Also Like…
- Discover the Secrets to
Piano Teaching SuccessAn Exciting Adventure,
A Lifetime of Composing!Pssst... Your Piano Teacher
Thinks This Is TheorySHHHH... Your Piano Teacher
Thinks This Is PracticePiano Music For BoysPiano for Preschoolers
Category Archives: Piano Recitals
Sometimes, no matter how well prepared your student may be, the Stage Fright Monster takes hold. You’re mid-recital and you glance over to your next performer only to see her frozen in fear, with her flushed face buried in mom’s … Continue reading
The start of your piano recital is minutes away. The seats are filled and now it’s standing room only. You’re starting to sweat while kicking yourself for not booking a bigger venue. 15 minutes later you look out at the … Continue reading
Unless you’re brand new to the piano teaching profession, you’ve probably thrown your fair number of Christmas recitals. And while students change and pieces change (sometimes!), recitals can be pretty vanilla. So today, if you haven’t already, we’re daring you … Continue reading
By now many of your piano students have been hammering away at their Christmas recital songs for at least 6 weeks, maybe more. And while other repertoire has certainly been interspersed, 6 weeks is a long time for little kids … Continue reading
It’s that time of year again! Spring and end-of-year piano recitals are on the horizon for piano teachers around the world. But it doesn’t have to be your most stressful time of year! At Teach Piano Today it’s our mission … Continue reading
It’s time to whip your piano students into shape – it’s recital season. And, if it’s too late and you’ve already held your Christmas recital, it’s still the holiday season where your students will be playing for friends and family … Continue reading
If you’re like me, you’re probably in the throes of recital planning. And, if you’re like me, your stress level is through the roof. No matter how organized I am I just can’t shake the feeling that something might go wrong. … Continue reading
Did I really just start a post about Christmas when it’s only October 24? Yes I did. And yes, I also just bought Christmas wrapping paper on sale at Wal-Mart today. The big day is just two months away and … Continue reading
Piano Hands Shouldn’t Flip Burgers: If teaching piano is your dream, we are here to tell you it is within your reach! You have spent years perfecting your piano...
The Adventures of Fearless Fortissimo – Piano Music For Boys: These revolutionary new music books put the adventure into learning piano. They are the...
WunderKeys Piano For Preschoolers: Give your student a head start in music, math, and life with our innovative new piano program for preschoolers.
- How Bach Can Help You Dig Out of the Snow: It's been a rough winter! Piano teachers have dealt with snow, ice rain, flooding and power outages. If you are one of the thousands of pian...
- How To Give Your Audience The Giggles: Spring recitals this year are going to leave friends and families rolling in the aisles. Why? Because piano students everywhere will be pe...
- The Magic of Teaching Piano Using Mirroring: I spend quite a bit of time working with my piano kids on developing fluency in their playing. Why? Because there's benefits for everyone wh...
- Your Burning Piano Teaching Questions Answered: About three times a year we reach out to the Teach Piano Today community; asking our readers to submit their burning piano teaching question...
- Blog (28)
- Composing with Piano Students (11)
- Finding Piano Students (16)
- How To Teach Piano (53)
- How to teach piano theory (7)
- Innovative Teaching Ideas (61)
- Lesson Activities (29)
- Marketing and Advertising (37)
- Monday Morning Master Class (1)
- Music For Good (5)
- Piano Books (6)
- Piano Fluff (49)
- Piano Music for Boys (2)
- Piano Practice Exercises (14)
- Piano Recitals (8)
- Piano Repertoire (8)
- Piano Students (63)
- Piano Studio Websites (3)
- Piano Teaching Business (81)
- Piano Teaching FAQ (16)
- Piano Teaching Games (29)
- Piano Teaching Tips (125)
- Piano Technique Bootcamp (10)
- Power of Music (14)
- Resources (34)
- Teach Piano Today Idea Swap (12)
- Teach Piano Today Podcasts (14)
- TeachPianoToday Idea Swap (2)
- Technology and Piano Teaching (1)
- The Piano Teaching Guide (3)
- TPT Contest (5)
- Uncategorized (43)